Feeling weak light headed chills some numbness in extremities somewhat dizzy warm and flushed no aparant fever pale in color some lower left bacpain

Early viral illness? Having aches, pains, chills, light-headedness, etc..., can be evaluated by a primary care doctor. Such symptoms can be due to infections, auto-immune disorders, medication effects, etc... The doctor will want details on how the symptoms came about, any medications used, any travel to local or foreign places, any bug bites, any ill visitors, sports/work activities, etc... Blood tests may be done.
Lots of Symptoms. Your symptoms may or may not be related to each other. You need someone to examine you and clarify each symptom. A family doctor or internist might be a good choice.