I have weakness throughout my body, most noticeably in my arms and hands, thicker saliva than normal, occasional slight dizziness, and body wide trembling. What could these be symptoms of? I'm not on any medications.

See your doctor

Hand
You may have caught a cold or the flu. If your symptoms gradually worsen or don't go away after a day or two you need to see your doctor. If you live in an area that has a lot of mosquitoes you may want to get checked for west nile virus because this is a bad year for it and September is usually a peek month for cases to rise.
Sign Up

Get personalized answers from doctors!

Trembling Body Hand Culicidae Saliva Virus West nile virus Holistic medicine Dentistry Mercury blood level

Research available

Vertigo
As a different thought, you may want to check in with a Holistic Dentist and do some research on your own... Sounds like you are searching for a solution. You can find a list of accredited biological & holistic Dentists as well as a wealth of information at; www.IAOMT.org www.IABDM.org Consumers for Dental Choice www.toxicteeth.org Human Detoxification System - www.quicksilverscientific.com
Sign Up

Get personalized answers from doctors!

Weakness Body Dentistry Hand Saliva Teeth Trembling Vertigo Holistic medicine Mercury blood level