I have weakness throughout my body, most noticeably in my arms and hands, thicker saliva than normal, occasional slight dizziness, and body wide trembling. What could these be symptoms of? I'm not on any medications.

In brief: See your doctor
You may have caught a cold or the flu.
If your symptoms gradually worsen or don't go away after a day or two you need to see your doctor. If you live in an area that has a lot of mosquitoes you may want to get checked for west nile virus because this is a bad year for it and september is usually a peek month for cases to rise.

In brief: See your doctor
You may have caught a cold or the flu.
Dr. Charles Kattuah
Dr. Charles Kattuah
Dr. James Wright
Dentistry
In brief: Research available
As a different thought, you may want to check in with a holistic dentist and do some research on your own.
.. Sounds like you are searching for a solution. You can find a list of accredited biological & holistic dentists as well as a wealth of information at; www.Iaomt.Org www.Iabdm.Org consumers for dental choice www.Toxicteeth.Org human detoxification system - www.Quicksilverscientific.Com.

In brief: Research available
Dr. James Wright
Dr. James Wright
Dr. Eric Weisman