Is loss of appetite in 22 yr old common symptom of stomach or colon cancer?

Not necessary. Loss if appetite can happen for many reasons , upset stomach depression and also for stomach ca.. If u r concerned about something see u pcp for evaluation.
No anorexia is not . You are asking this question many times. That suggests a nosophobia (unnatural fear of being sick). That is a subset of anxiety disorders and ocd. Please see your doctor for a referral to a psychiatrist or psychologist.
No. Unless you have strong family history of early onset stomach or colon cancer, you are extremely unlikely to have these tumor at the age of 22 years. Consult with your doctor for other causes of loss of appetite including depression.