This lack. Of appetite thing has bothered me I jist recently been. Taking wellbutrin (bupropion) is that the cause? I keep thinking of cancer of colon or stomach I have no other symptoms but doctors has said lack of appetite is unusual in cancer

Anorexia in some . Some people who take wellbutrin (bupropion) have a drop in appetite. If the loss of appetite occurred after you started wellbutrin (bupropion), then it may be the cause. There several effective antidepressants that stimulate the appetite. Ask your doctor.
May be. Medications can work with people in different ways. It is known about wellbutrin (bupropion) it does not increase weight. And this may be since it does not increase appetite.
Discuss with doctor. If you are taking welbutrin for depression, it may not be effective. Please discuss you issues with your doctor to see if a different medication may be more helpful. Do try to get 30 minutes of vigorous exercise about five days a week if not more. Vigorous exercise is effective in combating depression and will improve your appetite. I know it is hard to do, but it does work. Stay hopeful.