What is the best multivitamin to take? Does centrum is good? What you can recommend?

Dr. Julie Reardon

In brief: Centrum is ok

I don't specifically endorse any one brand but i recommend a good mulivit has about 100% of the rda for most vitamin components.
I see it as a nutritional seatbelt and huge excess percentages can be indicated but you need to have a reason to take then and a professional review it. Some have iron and some don't. In general, premenopausal women can have ones with iron.

In brief: Centrum is ok

Dr. Peter Nefcy
Radiology

In brief: The Best: None

Multivitamins are worthless, and may be dangerous.
Stop taking them, and take all your saved money for a gym membership. Exercise has proven health benefits, while multivitamins do not.

In brief: The Best: None

Dr. Vicken Poochikian