Is it possible that you have colon cancer or another types of cancer and youre not anemic?

Yes. Anemia is usually a late finding in colon cancer and occurs only when the tumor gets large abd ulcerates causing the bleeding. Ideally we would like to catch it much sooner than that most of thes cancers start as a polyp which is easily removed by colonoscopy. This test is the best diagnostic test to find polyps and colon cancers.
Yes. Left-sided colon cancer seldom produces an anemia, and most other non-marrow-derived cancers do this even less often.