I have red bumps on my both handas nd wrist and now it is spreading my other hand. They are not itchy, different sizes. Don't think allergic reaction?

Dr. Keegan Duchicela

In brief: Hand rash

Diagnosing a rash without a picture is very difficult, and what you're describing can be many things.
We think in broad categories - like an allergic reaction to something you might have come in contact with (sometimes hard to remember exact thing), a mild eczematous reaction (even if it doesn't itch), a fungal infection, bug bites. Let your doc know if it's getting worse!

In brief: Hand rash

Dr. Keegan Duchicela
Dr. Keegan Duchicela