I havnt been sleep that good lately and have been trouble sleeping at night, that why they put me on muscle relaxers. I got put on citlapram for panic attacks and clonazepram for anxiety and trazadone as needed for sleep.?

What is U question. Insomnia can have many causes, sleep hygiene is important for treating insomnia. It is ok to take sleeping medications if needed , but remember to take them on as needed basis . If u take them daily u body can get used to it. Remember trazadone can cause orthostatic hypotension , so if u wake up at night before standing up sit down a littlebit.
Is there a question? Did you have a question you wanted to ask?