Could I be pregnant, I've been having back ache, and head aches, and heartburn, and cravings, my boobs have grew 2 sizes, and I've been having cramps?

Pathology

In brief: Pregnancy test

If you missed your period by 4-5 days, do a home pregnancy test.
If the result is negative repeat the test 4-5 days later unless you get a period by then. Use first morning urine and follow the instructions for the test carefully. If you do not wish to be pregnant, use contraception all the time, every time. You may consider implanted contraceptive, or IUD. Practice safe sex. Get HPV vaccine.

In brief: Pregnancy test

Dr. Michael Sparacino

In brief: Possibly

If you've been sexually active, there's a chance you could be pregnant.
If you a re a week or more late with respect to your period, purchase and perform a home pregnancy test. If it's negative, repeat in one week.

In brief: Possibly

Dr. Steven Seres