Can we differentiate with pictures and explanation between fissured and pathological tongue disease? I am worry and not sure what I have.

Dr. Kyle Shank
Dentistry

In brief: Yes and no

Fissured tongue really isnt a disease.
It's just a characteristic that some people have. For an example, i've included a photo of fissured tongue. There are differing degrees as well, some more or less pronounced. If there is a concern that you have some sort of pathology, see a dentist for a professional opinion.

In brief: Yes and no

Fissured tongue really isnt a disease.
Dr. Kyle Shank
Dr. Kyle Shank

In brief: No

Pictures alone will not help tell the difference.
Many new instruments are on the market one such is called veld cope this shines a light into the mouth which penetrates the tissue any irregular, did plastic, cancerous cells will come back a different color as you look through a special lens. This unit has a camera which can be attach to it so you can take a picture.

In brief: No

Dr. Richard Charmoy
Dr. Richard Charmoy
Dr. Steven Seres