How can you lose weight with broken foot?

Dr. Adam Ringler
Podiatry

In brief: Weight loss

Unfortunately, most cardiovascular exercise involved the use of the foot and many patients who are placed in a cast and to gain a little awake.
Diet is the most important thing to help lose weight since exercise is difficult. I usually recommend patients performed muscle training exercises that do not use the foot or leg and concentrate on core body exercises.

In brief: Weight loss

Dr. Adam Ringler
Dr. Adam Ringler
Dr. David Laha
Podiatry

In brief: Modify activity

Take in less calories than you burn off is the simple answer. There are a variety of non weightbearing, calorie burning activties you can perform with a fracture.
Discuss with your doctor. They could include: recumbant bike, rowing, swimming and some weight lifting. Discuss limitations thoroughly with your doctor to see what exercises are possible. Dr l.

In brief: Modify activity

Dr. David Laha
Dr. David Laha
Dr. Vasu Brown
Wound care

In brief: Increase metabolism

I assume you are asking this question - because you have difficulty exercising.
You can focus on building metabolism up by switching to fat burning with carnitine supplements, adding natural thyroid boosting supplements like iodine and thyroid glandular support by biotics, supporting pancreas with chromium and adrenal support with herbal and minerals to improve weight loss + omega 3 supplements.

In brief: Increase metabolism

Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. Vasu Brown
Dr. William Forsythe
Board Certified, Emergency Medicine