What can they do for you if your finger is broken?

Splint. It depends on the structures involvement (i.e. Joint). Uncomplicated ones are treated by applying a finger splint or buddy taping. Complex ones are treated by orthopedic specialists and may require surgery or other more complicated modalities.
Depends. If it is nondisplaced and small then buddy taping to the next finger and splinting....If crooked or unstable then surgery.