Will my milk still come in if I have a miscarriage?

If a pregnancy goes over 13 weeks, the body has started milk production, it is not unusual to feel engorged and have breast milk leak.
This can be painful both emotionally and physically at a time when you are grieving the loss of the baby. Some simple things that may help are, using a snug bra day and night and using ice packs on the breasts several times a day.

Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
Dr. Josephine Ruiz-Healy
Dr. Kevin Windisch

If somebody miscarries near term their milk may still come in.
This is a cruel twist of nature. There are some medications that OB can prescribe to help dry up milk supplies.

Dr. Kevin Windisch
Dr. Kevin Windisch
Dr. Adam Levy