I jst recently had an ectopic pregnancy and I've been told that I have clymadia.If treated , do I still have a chance of getting pregnant?

Dr. Alan Patterson

In brief: Ask the doc treating

You, the chly can damage the tubes so you have an increased risk of getting another ectopic, u need the chly treated asap and then you need a test of cure to make sure it is gone and testing for other stds to make sure u have nothing else , and then in the future before trying for a preg you may need a laparoscopy with dye and antibiotics to assess your tubes.

In brief: Ask the doc treating

Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Alan Patterson
Dr. Dennis Higginbotham