How could I move my broken ankle without causing more injury?

Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
In brief: You should not
You should not move a broken ankle.
On the contrary, you need to have it in a cast to make it temporary immobile. If you have not been seen yet by anyone, get a crutch and stop any weigh bearing and go to an urgent care of emergency room or to your primary care doctor if he can see you promptly.

In brief: You should not
You should not move a broken ankle.
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. Pavel Conovalciuc
Dr. David Bloome
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Depends on type
There are many types of ankle fractures ranging from stable to unstable.
Stable fracture patterns allow patients, when comfortable, to weightbear and move the ankle without causing any damage. The unstable fractures require immobilization and sometimes surgery as well.

In brief: Depends on type
Dr. David Bloome
Dr. David Bloome
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine