My pinky in my left hand has been swollen for more than 3 weeks and I also have numbness between my index fingerand thumb as well as on my right hand. What should I do?

Dr. Gary Pess
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: Need eval

These could be two different problems.
Numbness my be from carpal tunnel syndrome and should not be ignored. I would recommend an evaluation with a hand surgeon.

In brief: Need eval

These could be two different problems.
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Surgery - Hand Surgery

In brief: Swelling

Sewlling in a finger can be tendonitis, infection, arthritis contusion fracure almost anything it is not typically related to numbness on the opposite hand or the index finger but the same swollen process that affect the small finger can affect the rest of the hand in different spots at the same time.

In brief: Swelling

Dr. Donald Kress
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Wrong forum

Without knowing your age, medical condition, occupation, how you use your hands, no one can reasonably diagnose this.
Need to see a doctor, family doc first and possibly an orthopedist.

In brief: Wrong forum