What could be done for adult bow leg at the knee?

Varus. Known as a varus knee and usually caused by asymmetric wear on the medial/inside of the knee. An unloader brace can help align the leg only while wearing it. Surgical options can include an osteotomy (cutting the tibia below the knee) to realign the joint, and eventually a knee replacement.
Depends on the cause. Bow legs in adults is usually caused by arthritis. Early treatments can include therapy bracing and medications for pain. Total knee replacement surgery is suggested if other measures do not work.