Positive ANA negative ENA moderately below normal c3c and on the way down but still normal c4c no symptoms of auto immune issues so am I dying of lupu?

Dr. Thomas Namey
Internal Medicine - Rheumatology

In brief: Amost certain:NOT!

Don't worry about one test.
If you have no signs and symptoms of lupus, you and the treating physician would know. Consumption of complement always involves vasculitis or autoimmune hemolysis. Apparently not in play. I definitely would not worry. See a rheumatology doc if you still have doubts!

In brief: Amost certain:NOT!

Don't worry about one test.
Dr. Thomas Namey
Dr. Thomas Namey
A low-titer ANA means absolutely nothing; I would ignore the other labs. We pathologists, who operate the hospital lab, have a saying, "Focus on the person, not the lab numbers." No one with serious lupus feels well, period.
Dr. Adam Smith