I had asd repair as an infant. I have tricuspid regurgitation, low bp, high pulse, fluid retention and chest heaviness. I have to take a lot of deep breaths, what should I do?

Work-up. You need to touch base with your primary care provider to he/she can get you to see your cardiologist. You need to have a functional assessment of your heart.
See a Doc. Your history of surgery puts you at risk for many post-surgical issues. You may have abnormal heart rhythms, your heart function may be decreased to name just a few. You need to see a cardiologist to help determine what is going on and how to help treat you.
See a cardiologist. Sounds like you have significant right heart disease and you may have to get your tricuspid valve repaired.