Can I take over-the-counter sleeping pills while pregnant?

OTC. Most otc contain Diphenhydramine which can stick to your brain for 72 hours and affect judgement and memory and also cause antihistamine anticholinergic side effects, try self hypnosis apps, cbti and consult OB in conjunction with sleep specialist for the safest option.
Probably ok. Most otc sleep aids contain diphenhydramine, a common antihistamine that causes drowsiness as a side effect. Look closely to verify that this is what you are taking.If so it is considered safe in pregnancy.If there are several other ingredients you might want to just buy some benedryl in the 50 mg size as i wouldn't know the safety of the other stuff.
Yes. You can take Benadryl or tylenol (acetaminophen) pm sparingly. If you are having sleeping problems, talk to your doctor. Generally you should avoid taking unnecessary medications while pregnant.