I ve had a head chest cold for weeks and a few days ago a hard lump developed between the tip of my cheekbone and nose it is red and painful to touch it is very deep under the skin and the size of a chick pea ?

Dr. Noel Alonso

In brief: May be unrelated...

...To your recent chest cold; i would suggest that your doctor examine the lump as it could well be an abscess or perhaps something related to the upper teeth; something that comes up so quickly with tenderness usually suggests something infectious so your doctor would be the first person i would see.

In brief: May be unrelated...

Dr. Noel Alonso
Dr. Noel Alonso
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology