My parents won't take me to the doctor and I have a high ankle sprain and I can't walk on it and I think it's serious what should I do ?

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: You do not mention

Your age. If you are in school you may consider going to the school nurse or social worker and discussing this with them. If you are over 18 then you are free to go to the doctor yourself.
...

In brief: You do not mention

...
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass

In brief: Why not????

Why would they not want you to see a doctor? Perhaps you have no insurance.
If that is the case, go to er. You need to be seen by a physician, preferably an ankle specialist.

In brief: Why not????

Dr. Ronald Oberman
Dr. Ronald Oberman
Dr. Kathryn Seifert
How old are you? If you are less than 16, in most states, you cannot be seen by a physician without your parent's consent. If you are over 16, in some states you can see a physician with your own consent, but you would also have to pay for it. Can you see the school nurse or physical education teacher and have that person talk to your parents? Can you talk to your grandparents about talking to your parents? Have you faked any injuries in the past that they may be thinking that you might be faking this injury? Talk to your parents.
Dr. Leonard Giunta

In brief: Furthar test

Xray first if neg may need MRI to rule out frx.

In brief: Furthar test

Dr. Leonard Giunta
Dr. Leonard Giunta
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine