Rash from ankle to knee both legs. Ankles and feet swell up. Red spots n loss of hair, weight. Always tired. Difficulty breathing. Stressed out...Lupus?

Differential LARGE? Hard question to answer, simply because of the number of possible diagnoses! the best advice is go to a doctor who will\ perform a good history and physical exam and order appropriate studies. Since you feel bad, set up an appoinment asap!
You. Need a medical work up. Some of your symptoms are serious.
If you have . Difficulty breathing this is a serious issue and you should report to the emergency room.