I have a spot on the palm of my hand. At first I thought it could be a bite/wart but it looks full of yellow puss. What is it and how can I get rid?

Dr. Bac Nguyen

In brief: Small infection

Maybe you got poked by something? Maybe with a little splinter underneath the skin? If have multiple on palms as well as other areas of skin, call doc for eval asap as it could mean systemic illness such as gonorrhea etc.
.If just only one, get a clean needle, clean area with rubbing alcohol and lancet/open it to allow draining of the puss. Then keep clean, dry should do it. Consult doc. Good luck.

In brief: Small infection

Dr. Bac Nguyen
Dr. Bac Nguyen