How can I cure my painful tennis elbow?

Rest and Modificatio. You can try to rest the arm, avoid activities that put the elbow on complete extension. When lifting or pulling, keep the elbow bent slightly. A counterforce arm brace can help. They're often sold in the tennis and golf section of sporting goods stores. Nsaids can help as well. Cases that dont respond to conservative therapy are candidates for surgery.
Bracing. For tennis elbow, try wrapping your arm and elbow with a pillow or blanket at night to create padding protection and a make-shift brace to limit elbow flexion while you sleep. Keeping the arm semi-straight, padded, and to your side at night allows the tendons involved to start the healing process.