What is the best non-invasive remedy a tennis elbow?

Dr. Barry Waldman
Orthopedic Surgery - Reconstruction

In brief: Rest, bracing

Tennis elbow will respond to rest and bracing around the top of the forearm. Some patients require medications or physical therapy.

In brief: Rest, bracing

Dr. Barry Waldman
Dr. Barry Waldman
Dr. Andrew DeGruccio
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: Night time bracing

Night-time neutralization bracing is simple and effective.
It involves controlling your arm position while you're asleep. Use a carpal tunnel splint in conjunction with wrapping your elbow and arm with a soft pillow, blanket or towel. Make a soft tube out of your arm to keep the arm warm, padded and semi-straight thru the night. Not too tight!

In brief: Night time bracing

Dr. Andrew DeGruccio
Dr. Andrew DeGruccio
Dr. Robert Purchase
Orthopedic Surgery

In brief: + home exercises

I agree that the previous answers have wonderful advice.
Gentle stretches & eccentric strengthening the muscles are vital to treating the root problem of tennis elbow. To stretch, straighten the elbow fully & use the other hand to push your wrist into flexion. You should feel a "pull" in the forearm. The best way to strengthen is with a product called a "flexbar". I have no financial stake in it.

In brief: + home exercises

Dr. Robert Purchase
Dr. Robert Purchase