Does a hiatal hernia cause armpit pain and chest pain? I have had stress test and a lot of heart work and eveything came back good

Can cause chest pain. Hiatal hernis is a protrusion of the stomach into the chest. The stomach goes behind the heart. You can get gas trapping and pressure sensation in the chest but not usually the armpit. If a cardiac work up was negative would get GI workup.
Could be. Large hiatal hernias, also known as para esophageal hernias, commonly mimick cardiac pain. They can be diagnosed with an x-ray where you drink barium (esophagram) and/or upper endoscopy. The only treatment is surgical, typically using a laparoscopic approach.