I need health insurance what can I do.?

FQHC. I'd start with going to a federally qualified health center (fqhc). These are places that serve people without insurance and they have financial counselors that can see if you qualify for medicaid (which is a form of insurance). There are fqhcs in every state... It takes a little work on google to find the one closest to you. I wish you the best of luck.