Suddenly my penis can t get hard all of a sudden last 2 weeks I was great and now it just can't last 2 weeks I have been trying to control my ejaculation by strengthen the PC muscle my kengel exercises and suddenly I feel nothing I feel I am not horny

Dr. Alvin Lin
Internal Medicine - Geriatrics
In brief: Stress
Stress is a very common cause of erectile dysfunction, especially when it starts all of a sudden.
Typically, men worry about money, job security, family issues, etc. A bad relationship can also make it difficult to achieve an erection if one is constantly fighting or unhappy w/one's sexual partner. Lifestyle choices like tobacco use & excess alcohol can also lead to ed. Go see your family physicia.

In brief: Stress
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Alvin Lin
Dr. Bassam Amawi
In brief: Sorry
U question was not quite clear, u can try to see u pcp for evaluation and work up.

In brief: Sorry
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Warren Strudwick
Board Certified, Sports Medicine