What are the best remedies for elbow tendonitis?

Many remedies. The treatments for tendonitis of the elbow include rest, intermittent icing (but don't place ice directly on the skin), use of a tennis elbow brace or band, strengthening exercises, physical therapy, anti-inflammatory medications, injections, and/or surgery. See you doctor of confirmation of the diagnosis and a treatment plan.
Tennis Elbow. If you are talking tennis elbow, rest, anti-inflammatory medicine and sometimes a counter-force band can all help. It is best to make sure that is truly the diagnosis by seeing an orthopaedic surgeon.