What should I do to cure my forearm tendonitis?

Dr. Howard Luks
Orthopedic Surgery
In brief: Depends...
Rest, ice, activity modification, massage, wrist braces, over the counter medications (judiciously) can all help.
Occasionally physical therapy can help too. On rare occasions, injections will be of benefit, but there are downsides to steroid injections.

In brief: Depends...
Dr. Howard Luks
Dr. Howard Luks
Dr. Robert Gluck
Just to add...The forearm tendinitis may often be part of a more comprehensive so-called "repetitive stress" or "cumulative trauma" that should be addressed ie with attention to such diverse issues as posture while sitting, keyboard use, wrist lumbar and foot supports, proper warm ups and stretching before activities, neck issues etc...
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Surgery - Hand Surgery
In brief: First you need to
Find out specifically if you have tendonitis and what tendon is involved.
You need to restrict end range of motion for that tendon that is painful or irritating. You can do this with activity mod or a splint that is not too restrictive. Splint part time, never full time. Nsaids and injections may help to as well as streching in the proper direction. Most important is to clarify diagnosis.

In brief: First you need to
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Jeffrey Wint
Dr. Adam Kinninger
Rest, ice and stretching are the best modalities. If you have elbow tendinitis it may benefit from a brace or injections. Often eccentric stretching is needed to improve a chronic tendinitis I.e. tendonapathy.
Dr. Andrea Brand
Board Certified, Family Medicine