Something wrong w my stomach. Havent had an endoscopy yet. Cant keep things down, so nausea. Took Zofran (ondansetron) pill. What else? Will dr give me prescription for injects?

Ulcers vs gallbladde. Should seek advice of physician. Could be sign of ulcers related, or gallbladder related. Ur physician will direct you to right place.
Need examination. There are many causes for your symptoms simple upset stomach (gastritis) gastric out let obstruction due to ulcer, medications, pregnancy, rarely gastric tumors, need to see your doctor, to find the cause, even an endoscopy if required.