How could I reduce sprained finger pain?

Finger sprain. Swelling from a sprain, bruise or tiny fracture may make the joint stiff and as a result hard to make a full fist or painful making the hand feel weak. Typically it is better to transiently splint the pip and dip figer joints straight when inactive, ice and at the same time work on motion when swelling is down. Nsaids can help as well. Often swelling persists in the small joints for a few months.
R.I.C.E. Rest (limit your activities with the finger), immobilization (with a splint to limit movement), cold (packs of ice, 20 mins on, then 20 mins. Off) and elevation (above the heart, whenever possible to reduce swelling). If r.I.C.E. Does not provide sufficient relief, or if you are in severe pain, then it's time to see you doctor to confirm the diagnosis. Over the counter tylenol (acetaminophen) or Motrin can help.
Ortho/hand surgeon. Try to see a hand specialist or orthopedic soon after the injury. The problem with these lesions is that damage to the ligaments or tendons of the hand may end up causing irreversible flexion-contractures with deformities and reduce function that may require surgery besides the r.I.C.E. Treatment.