I have high fevers every month swollen lymph nodes in inguinal, neck, and left breast. I also have fatigue, soaking night sweats, headaches, muscle aches, and loss of weight/appetite. I have been going to the ER every time I have these symptoms which seem

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Internal Medicine - Hematology & Oncology

In brief: See your PMD

My suggestion is for you to see your pmd to help find the cause of your problems- instead of going to er frequently.
Your symptoms can be caused by different things like infection, connective tissue disorder/autoimmune disorder, as well as malignancy/cancer. Go to see your pmd. She/he would be able to take a careful history, examine you well and refer you to the right doctor and work-up/procedure.

In brief: See your PMD

Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Liawaty Ho
Dr. Martin Raff
Internal Medicine - Infectious Disease

In brief: Infectious Diseases

Strongly suggest you find an infectious diseases expert in your area and make an appointment to see them. This is the classic fever of undetermined origin and a good id person will be able to evaluate and hopeful solve this problem.

In brief: Infectious Diseases

Dr. Martin Raff
Dr. Martin Raff