Which is more efficient laser lipo or ultrasonic laser lipolysis?

Dr. Otto Placik
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Magician not wand

Many people sarcastically say it is the magician and not the wand that are responsible for excellent results.
While laser lipolysis may promote some skin contraction, it may also cause significant ski burns or injury if not used properly and may prolong healing. The same is true with ultrasounds. I have used both and do not have a strong preference for either.

In brief: Magician not wand

Dr. Leonard Grossman
Surgery - Plastics

In brief: Neither

It is not the efficiency you should be looking at, but safety and good repeatable results.
When you compare pure laser lipo and ual, ual wins for safety and speed, but traditional, tumescent lipo is the best of all. Good luck from nyc. For more info visit ww.Drgrossman.Com.

In brief: Neither

Dr. Darryl Blinski
This topic is so varied between boarded PSs that I am only allowed too short a space to respond. The real issue is tNOT the technique of liposuction but the experience of the surgeon! In your direct question between UAL or Laser Lipo there are many differences but at the end of the day in "my opinion" Laser Lipo gives more controllable results than UAL. PM me if you desire more detailed explanation. BTW I do use both modalities.
Dr. James White
Cosmetic Surgery

In brief: Both effective tools

Laser lipo and ultrasonic lipo are equally effective at fat reduction liposuction.
The laser and ultrasound addition to liposuction make fat removal easier and more efficient for the surgeon. Laser energy when directed to the undersurface of the skin can result in skin retraction and tightening. Vaser ultrasound to the fat just under the skin can result in high detailed fat sculpture. Good tools.

In brief: Both effective tools