Runny nose with (nasal congestion), headache, sneezing, sore throat in the morning only. Occasional blood tinged mucous embedded on floor of throat?

Allergy? Most likely allergy, although a mild viral upper respiratory infection would have these symptoms too. An exam could settle which it is. If you have fever or aches then it's most likely a virus. See your doctor if it persists.
Virus. This sounds like a viral upper respiratory infection. Treatment is symptomatic for pain and fever. If bloody mucus continues after the infection resolves, you should seek medical care.