I have no meniscus and no cartilage in my left knee. Will stem cell therapy help me?

It's Possible. Check out Regenexx.Com. The have the single largest registry in the country of patients with degenerative joint disease that have used their stem cell procedures with good outcomes. Obviously not everyone gets better, but a majority have found the ability to forego knee surgery.
Unlikely. If you are knee has degenerated to the point where you not only have lost your meniscus, but all the cartilage that cushions the knee, then you likely possess very severe osteoarthritis. Stem cell treatments and cartilage regeneration procedures are usually best utilized for potholes or small holes in the cartilage after trauma.
Maybe. In the research phase. Too early to tell. Other choices are antiinflamms, cortisone injection, bracing, pt, hyalaronic acid injections, prp, meniscal transplant, osteotomy, partial knee replacement.