Is it bad to drink 2 monsters a day and being 8 weeks pregnant ?

In brief: Agree w Dr. Larsh.

Energy drinks contain differing amounts of caffeine.
Consumer Report indicated that a rep for Monster Beverage Corporation indicated that they didn't list caffeine content “because there is no legal or commercial business requirement to do so, and also because our products are completely safe, and the actual numbers are not meaningful to most consumers.” If I was a pregnant woman I sure would >

In brief: Agree w Dr. Larsh.

want o know how much caffeine I was drinking. Caffeine should be limited or avoided in pregnancy. It is amazing to me that a company wouldn't provide this info on the label.
Dr. Lonna Larsh

In brief: Yes, stop now

While there are no known serious problems with drinking monster during pregnancy, the combination of ingredients have not been studied much at all let alone in pregnancy.
Guarana is potentially harmful and high doses of caffeine are as well. If you have been drinking 2 of these a day, i would not fret that you have done damage, but save them for once in a while if at all. And congratulations!

In brief: Yes, stop now

Dr. Lonna Larsh
Dr. Lonna Larsh
Dr. Tonga Nfor
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Cardiology