I've had some sneezing, not much cough but this morning when I coughed it tasted like rust maybe. Very bad bowels 2-3 days and sulfur like. Advice?

Dr. Barbara Stark Baxter
Internal Medicine - Allergy & Immunology

In brief: Sputum production

Sometimes when you cough, a small blood vessel will break and a little blood gets in the sputum.
This will make it have a taste. Producing sputum may mean you have bronchitis. Having GI symptoms along with respiratory symptoms could mean you have the flu. It sounds like you have some type of virus. Most of these are cleared by your immune system in a few days, but see your doctor if you get worse.

In brief: Sputum production

Dr. Barbara Stark Baxter
Dr. Barbara Stark Baxter
Dr. Aaron Milstone
Board Certified, Internal Medicine - Pulmonology