I have been taking kelflex and using bactroban (mupirocin) for 10 days & still having major issues. The bactroban (mupirocin) is making the infection bright red, sore & swo?

Several comments. Bactroban (mupirocin) should not be used to try and treat infection, and is indicated to attempt to eliminate carriage of staph, predominantly in the nose. Cephalexin (keflex) is not effective against many strains of staphylococci and this may be part of the problem. You need to go back to the doctor and describe and show them this.