Can herniated disc cause sudden neck pain and right side head and eye pain. Vom?

Unlikely. A disc herniation could cause sudden neck pain & pain may cause nausea & vomiting but not eye pain. A headache up back of head could be from the cervical muscles being stimulated to involuntary contract leading to muscular or tension like headache . I would also be concerned about vascular issue of one of blood vessels leading into the brain such as the carotid or vertebral arteries so see doctor.
See below. Sudden neck pain yes. The head and eye pain would not be related directly to a disc herniation. Irritation of muscles in the neck could cause headache and eye pain however.
Herniated Disk. Cervical herniations can certainly cause neck pain. Head and eye pain are not so common. There is something called the trimgeminal nucleus that is in the cervical spine and can cause some face symptoms, but this is very rare. The disk herniation would have to be very high in the neck, c2-3, c3-4 area.