Could Accutane cause the deterioration of knee cartilage?

Nolt likely. By cartilage degeneration, I am assume you mean meniscus degeneration. This is not list as an adverse event. Also on nlm search there were no articles that reported any meniscus problem associated with Accutane use. Joint pain and musculoskeletal symptoms are not uncommon. If you mean arthritis, it has been reported as an associated adverse event and is mentioned in the package insert.
Not listed. It can cause major birth defects and has a number of skeletal and psychiatry side effects, but I have not found knee cartilage deterioration listed as a side effect. This is a medication that is restricted in its use because of the serious side effects.