Could acupuncture and qi gong treatment help my knee cartilage grow back?

No. There is no evidence that there is an treatment that reliably reverses knee cartilage injury including acupuncture.
No. No, however acupuncture has been shown to help with knee pain from arthritis. It is effective but expensive and studies included several weeks of treatment. There are no long term studies with arthritis and acupuncture that I am aware of.
Sxs- yes, regrow- no. Acupuncture may help you to heal, reduce inflammation and decrease pain but it will not grow more knee cartilage back. What does your orthopedic surgeon recommend.