Rash on the back of my calf, itches and is spreading, it started real small like a bug bite, it has a ring shape with bumps, should I be rel concerned?

Dr. Lorne Bigley

In brief: Could be ringworm

This sounds like what is commonly called ringworm, or tinea corporus.
This is a common infection caused by a fungus. It is easily treated with Lamisil (terbinafine) or lotrimin, but make sure that this is what it is by going to your family doctor.

In brief: Could be ringworm

Dr. Lorne Bigley
Dr. Lorne Bigley
Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Podiatry

In brief: I would be concerned

You have to keep in mind the possibility of an infection - particularly of mrsa.
If you don't see improvement - please see a doctor you may need an oral antibiotic.

In brief: I would be concerned

Dr. Jeffrey Kass
Dr. Jeffrey Kass