Hurting under left shoulder blade tingling in center of back pain in top left ribcage that goes under my left arm.

Rib dysfunction. This kind of pain, along with the tingling (neuro type symptom) is commonly seen in my practice.Ribs should rise & fall w/ inhaling/exhaling, but when one or more locks & stops moving properly, pain-sharp or severe aching-results, usually in upper back.Vertebrae may also be involved.Osteopathic hands-on exam recommended.Gentle manipulation may free the rib, & stop the symptoms.
See your family MD. Could be a herniated disk in the neck causing your pain or in your upper thoracic spine. Could also be muscle spasm with referred pain. See your family dr. For evaluation who can help delineate this for you.