My husband has right sided heart failure ejection fraction 54. Still having chest pain and swelling can you help me?

Chf. If someone with heart failure has chest pain, he has to be evaluated for coronary artery disease. If he is continue to have swelling, then either treatment has to be aggressive or he is not compliant with salt and water intake. Since his ef is 54 and normal, i assume he has diastolic dysfunction. Make sure he does not have any valvular heart disease. Talk to a cardiologist to optimize the treatmen.
Chf. If someone with heart failure has chest pain, he has to be evaluated for coronary artery disease. If he is continue to have swelling, then either treatment has to be aggressive or he is not compliant with salt and water intake. Sine his ef is 54 and normal, i assume he has diastolic dysfunction. Make sure he soes not have any valvular heart disease. Talk to a cardiologist to optimize the treatment.
See your doctor. This is very complicated physiology. The available options may be limited.