How common is weak ejaculation and difficulty maintaining an erection with prostatitis? Other than the antibiotic treatment i'm on, what can I do?

Dr. Simon Kimm
Urology

In brief: I'd see a urologist.

The inflammation of acute prostatitis can cause weak ejaculation and possibly erectile dysfunction.
The most important thing is to stay on the right antibiotic and complete a course of treatment. Sometimes, nsaids such as Ibuprofen can help with inflammation. I'd recommend seeing a urologist who can help you through your prostatitis, and follow any lingering symptoms after treatment.

In brief: I'd see a urologist.

Dr. Simon Kimm
Dr. Simon Kimm
Dr. Arnon Rubin