I tested positive for ulcerative colitis on the ibd panel. Yet, my colonoscopy came back normal. What could this mean?

IBD panel is a genet. A + ibd panel is present as a preclinical marker and +in a set number of inflammatory bowel diseases. Since autoimmunity is present as a result of t-helper -1 deficiency, t-helper-2 dominance. This state of illness can be caused by a metabolic dysfunction that is also found in diabetes, ra, psoriasis ect. And in certain cancers. If a b-6 is ( low or high) b-6, function is tested by products of b6.
Biopsies? Check w/MD. Blood test can not be relied on to make diagnosis. Can be helpful (or not) in delineating if a diagnosed colitis is from uc or crohn's (or not). Were biopsies done during the colonoscopy, to check for inflammation? Has small bowel been evaluated (by xray, ct, mri, capsule study) to check for crohn's disease-if indicated? Was this short-lived, as possible infection? Ask your doc?
Possible remission. Colonoscpy and biopsy is the best way for the diagnosis of ulcerative colitis, how ever some time early u c during remission may look normal, but biopsy may show evidence of uc , by granulomas etc.