Frequent urination hi I am 24 year male I suffer from frequent urination everyday... I need to find a solution for this so please help me.. ?

Dr. Simon Kimm
Urology

In brief: We can help!

Urinary frequency can occur for many reasons, and finding the cause can often require a detailed patient history, physical exam, or other testing.
I suggest seeing your primary care physician for evaluation. If your symptoms are very bothersome, seek a urologist. Keeping a bladder diary for 48 hours is very helpful for the physician: write down when and how much you drink, and when you void.

In brief: We can help!

Dr. Simon Kimm
Dr. Simon Kimm
Dr. Bassam Amawi

In brief: See U PCP

U need to be seen by u pcp for evaluation and lab.
Many condition could cause this , and based on diagnoses u doctor can treat u or refer u to someone else.

In brief: See U PCP

Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Bassam Amawi
Dr. Adam Smith